Katy started out at the Shawn Paul Salon as a Salon Coordinator, working the front desk and greeting our amazing clients. Earlier this year, she became a Nail Technician and started offering services. Here are a few fun facts about Katy to get to know her better. She loves creating art; whether it is on nails, canvases, paper, clay, whatever she can get her hands on. She will be showing/selling a collection of pieces at Phoenix Coffee in December so be sure to check it out!
– She grew up in Cleveland Heights and has known Shawn Paul since middle school. He has saved her from a number of boxed hair dye traumas – don’t try it at home!!!
– Her senior year of high school, She shaved her head for St. Baldrick’s, a charity event that Shawn Paul helps out with annually that raises funds to help find cures for children with cancer.
– She has a pit puppy named Frisco who she loves more than chips (which is a lot). Her sister found him after someone dumped him out of a car. He has brought so much pure goodness and joy into her life.
– She loves learning about the universe around her; chatting with children about bugs, reading about basic astrophysics, and more! She is always ready for an interesting conversation.
– She has an unstoppable amount of dad jokes. Wondering what her best joke is? Stop in and hear for yourself!