Welcome Back! Here are the New Rules for Reopening!
1) Please arrive at your scheduled time.
2) Sanitize your hands immediately upon entering at the Sanitation Station!
3) We will be taking your temperature with an infrared thermometer when you check in. If you have a temperature over 99.5, we will ask you to reschedule.
4) Please wear a disposable ear-loop mask. We have these available for $2 if you need one.
5) We currently are not able to have a waiting area, so please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. If you require a caregiver at your appointment with you, please let us know. Children will not be allowed in the salon.
6) We have retail available, but ask that you do not touch it. We will be happy to assist you with it.
7) We are not offering blow drys at this time.
8) If you have any symptoms of illness at the time of your appointment, including a persistent cough, please reschedule in advance to avoid being charged.
9) If you present signs of illness, including a cough, during your visit, we will ask you to pay for your service and reschedule. Our salon takes everyone’s health very seriously, and appreciate your help in keeping us healthy.
10) Please bring your own beverage if you would like one. We are not offering our beverage service at this time.
We know it is a lot, we truly can not wait to see you!
Starting September 1st, we will be implementing a new cancellation policy. Clients that no show or provide less-than 12 hour notice for cancellations will be charged up to 50% of their service’s full value.
We love you all and ask that you please respect our team’s time as they work hard to take care of each and every guest at the Shawn Paul Salon.
If you have any questions regarding our new cancellation policy, we absolutely encourage you to call us and we would be happy to chat with you!